This is an Excel tool for generating a loadsheet for the ATRs that can be used to input the necessary load values into the sim. As the ATRs are loaded via the MSFS UI, this loadsheet will give you the values for each and every field required by MSFS.
Just take the excel file and upload it to Excel Online and you're good to go. Everything that should be protected is and everything that should be hidden is.
You have to input the aircraft type (via the dropdown list), your weight, the copilot's, any additional cargo (not the luggage of the pax!) and the number of passengers. The excel will then generate a loadout using smart random generation for most of the internal values:
- seats are randomized for each passenger so they may get a seat in sector 1 through 5 which does matter
- type of passenger is randomized being able to take values as male, female and child; children have a probability of 10% to be generated, males have a probability of 44% while females 46%
- weight for childred fall somewhere within 12 to 30 kgs; males within 60 to 120 kgs; females inside 50 to 90 kgs
- luggage is also dependent on the type of passenger as children will get a luggage between 5 and 10 kgs, while adults get a luggage between 12 and 23 kgs
- the total cargo (luggage + any additional cargo inserted) will be divided between the fore and aft cargo bays on a 70/30 rule
- the sector weights are pertinent to each ATR as the 42 has a 6/12/12/12/6 arrangement and the 72 has a 12/12/20/12/12 arrangement and it is dependent on the seat the passenger randomly got
- the fore and aft attenndant weights are generated randomly between 50 and 80 kgs
After getting the values (kg or lbs) you should insert them in the MSFS UI. Using this tool you will not only get different loadouts for the same pax number but also you'll avoid the equal-across-the-board tendency of the MSFS loadout UI when using the sliders. Thus there will be some interesting CG positions ;).
Hope you enjoy this!