I wü‘ wieda ham!
Fürstenfeld Airport is a minor airport located in Fürstenfeld, Austria. Due to its proximity to Graz and the “Südsteirisches Weinland” (Styrian Vineyards”) it depicts a wonderful airport to start or end your flights on.
This project was created in collaboration with Troglodytus.
Elevation: 830 ft / 253m
Frequencies: 122.700 Fürstenfeld Tower
Runways: 13/31 697 x 18 m Asphalt
13/31 250x30m Grass
* Handcrafted Tower, Hangar and airport facilities using optimized high res PBR materials
* Handcrafted models of nearby Industries
* Airport elevation according to 10m DEM data – Accuracy in Height Profile is 10cm
* Custom apron textures and ground markings
* Corrected comm. frequency
* Realistic & custom night lighting (incl. handcrafted taxi, apron & threshold lights)
* Water Masking of nearby River to make it look realistic
* Updated all Waypoints using AIP Charts (Dec 31st 2020)
* Start your flight cold & dark inside the Hangar
* Many ground objects + interiors to make airport more lively,..
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-logf-fuerstenfeld" folder into your community folder!