Edmonton International Airport (IATA: YEG, ICAO: CYEG) is the primary air passenger and air cargo facility in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region of the Canadian province of Alberta. Operated by Edmonton Airports, it is located 14 nautical miles (26 km; 16 mi) south-southwest of Downtown Edmonton in Leduc County on Highway 2 opposite of the city of Leduc. The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to major cities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Europe. It is Canada's largest major airport by total land area, the 5th busiest airport by passenger traffic and 9th busiest by aircraft movements. It is also a major hub for flights to Northern Alberta, Northwest Territories and the Yukon.
- Highly detailed representation of Edmonton International Airport CYEG.
- Completely re-textured terminal with High Resolution 4K PBR Textures.
- Custom High-Quality Ground Polygon.
- Terminal Interiors (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator)
- Static Aircraft (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator)
- Custom High Resolution Orthophoto covering the Airport and the City of Leduc.
- COMING SOON: Rogers Place and ICE District (Downtown Edmonton)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator