Alright, that's all about the airport history and information. Here are the features of this scenery.
- Highly detailed custom buildings with PBR and night lighting.
- Animated jetways using default asobo jetways.
- Custom APRON and Taxiways drawn using the default asobo textures with utmost accuracy exactly matching the underlying bing satellite imagery.
- Custom painted taxiway lines, edge lines and hold short markings through out the airport.
- Custom textured gate markings on the apron exactly matching the real life satellite imagery.
- Custom textures taxiway marking on the taxiway's. matching the real life satellite imagery.
- Extract the VIDP.zip and copy paste vidp-vidp folder into your MSFS2020 Community folder.
The following are the known limitations for the scenery, i call them limitations not BUGS, since they are caused due to the actual limitations in the asobo SDK.
- Terminal 3, all left gates are not available for use, since the jetway is actually shared between the center and left gates in real life. Currently the sim does not allow sharing jetways between two parking gates, i have not added them. However i have painted the taxilines just for aesthetic purpose.
- The jetways in terminal 3 are actually solid. In real life the jetways on the terminal 3 are made of glass. As mentioned above i have used the solid jetways since the glass jetways are not available in the SDK. I will try to create a custom glass jetway in the future.
- 3D drain canals.
- Custom animated glass jetways.
- Custom animated weather radar tower.
- Custom airport boundary fences.