[VR READY] [PAINT KIT INCLUDED] [MODERN/NATIVE] [CLICKABLE] [ANIMATED]
The Schempp-Hirth Discus-2b is a Standard Class glider designed by Schempp-Hirth.
NOTE: Crashing into the water will result in a full game crash. This is an unfixable bug due to the unique wing tilt.
NOTE: If your game crashes to your desktop upon loading into a flight, ensure your Weight and Balance is in limits!
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Delete any old "aerosoar-discus" folders in your Community folder.
- Extract the new "aerosoar-discus.zip" to your MSFS Community Folder.
- Make sure you folder structure is /Community/aerosoar-discus/SimObjects/
- Download Touching Cloud's Kinetic Assistant.
- Map your "Spoilers Axis" to your throttle for variable airbrake control.
TOUCHING CLOUD'S KINETIC ASSISTANT:
Required for Winch and Tow: Click Here to Download
- Rohr 3D Solutions (Base Model)
- Jonx (Developer)
- Ian "B-21" (Gauge Developer)
- CubDriver (Wind Sounds)
- MSFS (Various Sounds)
- TheAlx (API Developer)
- Eggman28 (Assistant)
- TjBurni (Assistant)
- RPSeara (Assistant)