With this app you are able to follow your current flight and get different infomations about icing, altitude, flighttime, speed, wind, weather, clouds, rains....
Its my first app here, I programmed in node js and python with a lot of insperations from github and stackoverflow Q&A, pyflightdata etc .....
I know, its another moving map, but I decided to include real time airtraffic from the offical opensky network and from the non commercial api from flightradar24, you can fiind on github ( links see below )
Supported simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS)
- KML Flightplan import
- Connections to fbw mcdu
- if you own fenix:
Connections to fenix tablet
Connections to fenix mcdu ( you find here:
- if you own PACX
Connections to IFE
- Real-Traffic updating Arrival and Departure Board for worldwide airports
- Metar Information Board with IFR, MVIFR etc Information ( see link below )
- Wind and weather Informations barbs from the free openweathermap API ( see config.json at folder:(templates). open it with text editor and set the free api key also from opensky-network.
1. unzip the app folder everywhere on your system
2. start your Simulator
3. load any flight
4. create a flightplan with . KML- ending for ex from simbrief.com
5. start server.exe when on airport
6. open your browser on: http://localhost:5000
8. to use windbarbs and wind information go to : https://openweathermap.org/api : ( free use) or to opensky-network.org
and set the keys with texteditor in /templates/config.json
Probably you need to whitelist the app in your antivirus and open, no installation is required.
My App is under current development
Aircraft color descriptions:on map:
Blue: on decent
grey: on climb
Please let me know, if you have any questions and friendly critics:
Inspirations for code programming and learning, a lot of thanks to:
Be patient, sometimes opensky or flightradar server are overloaded, so sit back and relax the flight.
A python variant of Departure and Arrival Board and Metar information you will find on my other apps here on flightsim.to
App for the InGame-Panel
Traffic-Board similar like from old fsx :-)... ( Status: in developement ) see picture at the gallery. Its very hard work to import aiirline pics with code and find non commercial free apis from airports like in my example from Zurich Switzerland.
flightradar airtraffic sometimes disappear
Traffic Board: issue with some airport json data, when pressed, no information, because of wrong json data
different localtime / departure time ( timezones) Im working on it to solve.
issues with node modules ( library for exe )
Thank you so much for the ongoing effort you're putting in this work !
turmspringer123 17 day(s) ago
thank you, yep its not so easy to find out when issues appear like node modules, so I hope it worked now, and in future I will import it as ingame panel.
kushking 16 day(s) ago
In game panel would just be awesome, thank you much !!!